Prairie School RE-11J has openings for a Junior High girls basketball coach and a High School boys assistant basketball coach. Please click "Read more" for application. Positions open until filled. Prairie School is an equal opportunity employer.
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance Information:
Picture day is on Tuesday, October 14th.
We will begin taking pictures @ 8:00 a.m.
Please see attachment for flyer (click read more)
Be sure to look for the order forms that will be coming home with your son/daughter.
The Sophomores will be serving the supper and concessions on Friday, October 3.
Ice Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, & Mocha
Come out and support the Mustangs and their victories over the Fleming Wildcats. FFA is having their Cancer Walk following the football game.
FBLA is selling Sports Buttons this year for both Junior High and Highschool sports.
Special offer if you get your order in on or before September 5th!
Be sure to check the attached flyer and order forms.
Order forms may be turned in to me at the school, or sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Yearbooks are in. Stop by Mr. Coles' room to purchase yours today!
20$ for the 2014 yearbooks
We also have a limited supply of the 2013 yearbooks on SALE for 15$.
Hurry while supplies last.
The FBLA chapter was unable to attend Thursday's District conference due to the weather. We will now be attending the District 4 conference in Sterling on Wednesday, February 12th. We will have students competing in four judged events. Good Luck to the remaining competitors.
Congratulations to the following State Qualifiers:
- Kendall Williams- 6th Place in Business Calculations
- Johnny Lawrence- 2nd Place in Business Law
- Wyatt Jordan, Neo Briseno, Justin Garver- 1st in Computer Game & Simulation
- McKinley Thompson- 2nd place in FBLA Principles & Procedues, 1st place in Intro-to Business
- Wyatt Jordan- 3rd Place in Intro-to Business
- Catelyn Tweeten- 3rd Place in Personal Finance
- Ross Stump- 1st Place in Spreadsheet Applications, 1st Place in Job Interview
- Alyssa Harms- 1st in Who's Who in FBLA.
- Zachariah Hastings- 9th in Intro-to Business
- Tyler Carmin, Ryan Dollerschell, Johnny Lawrence- 1st place in Management Decision Making
Congratulations to the following Place Winners in District 3 FBLA:
- Ryan Dollerschell- 7th in Accounting I
- Mya Briseno- 10th in Business Communication
- Zachariah Hastings- 5th in Business Math
- Haley Dollerschell- 6th in Business Math, 5th in Economics
- Mackenzie Powell- 8th in FBLA Principles & Procedures, 7th in Public Speaking I
- Shelby Sroufe- 10th in Health Care Administration
- Catelyn Tweeten- 9th in Health Care Administration
- Emily Medina- 10th in Personal Finance
- Sheyanne Warboys, Alyssa Harms, Erica Artis- 5th in Management Decision Making
Congratulations to the following Prairie Students who will be participating in the final round of the U.N.C. Math Contest on Saturday, January 25th, 2014:
Ross Stump, Aricka Breidenbach, Rebecca Kaiser, Austin Littlefield, Kendall Williams, Shayla Honebein, Caleb Baker, Nicole Doll, Emily Kaiser, and Maddie Pollart.
Mrs. Marick will accompany the students to the contest. We will leave at 10 a.m.